“When this is over, there will be more fear in the world”
Fear.
A four letter word. As simple as Love and Hate.
Power. Money. Tell me you don’t want them and your not bothered and I will come visit you ten years from now.
Happiness. What is it like to be happy? Simple Happiness. I think I forgot. Eating an ice-cream on a sunny Saturday afternoon makes me happy. Does that count?
I fear a lot of things in life. I fear the man who said those words in quotations. Is it good to be afraid? Should I put on my brave face and walk around pretending everything’s okay.
This world has lost it. Find me a black hole out of this mess we’ve created. You will find there is none. To some things in life there are no solutions. Some people just do not want to accept that.
“You’re very close to heaven, brother... Insha'Allah"
When you hear someone give that as a reason for a mortal to kill another one of his kind - You wonder what kind of heaven he plans on going to. A one filled with serial killers? Did no one ever tell them that could be Hell they were referring to?
I preach “love your neighbour as yourself” yet I fail to practise it in many everyday situations. Does that make me a hypocrite? Or a normal human being caught up by the world and it’s expectations.
This world can build you up. One mistake and the same world will crush your existence. The cause of Michael Jackson's death was not himself but the world.
Quotations used were taken from Dispatches:Terror in Mumbai aired on Channel 4. Catch up on 4OD. No offence intended.
No comments:
Post a Comment