Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Happy Birthday

Eighteen finally.

It's been a crazy weekend...followed by a crazy week! But I'm learning.. Learning new life lessons. I guess thats what life does. It teaches you things about people and relationships. It teaches you about yourself. 18 years of learning. I think I've done okay I guess. I mean, still alive right?

On a more religious christian point of view. I guess my relationship with God has progressed. I'm learning to trust him more. Baby steps as they say! I've learnt that when I fall he's always there to catch me and pull me through. That as much as sometimes I never understand what he does, I know wherever the journey ends, it was all worth it. And also how reliant I am on him when life gets a bit .......... poop.

On other updates
UKCAT today. results = screw you verbal reasoning!
"u werent being urself" - :S sad times!
I got offered a child ticket on the bus back home....woooo that made my day :D
x

1 comment: