Hello! 
I applying for medicine at Oxford, Bristol, Imperial and Edinburgh. I rejected for English last year by Derby, Wolverhampton and a few other excellent schools. I also rejected for Dairy Herd Management at Bristol UWE in Extra. So decided to go for something easire and less competitive like medicine.
I have A in Cambodian cookery, B in International English and C in Textiles. I not lived in UK for long but in Cambodia doctors is not as respected profession as writer so hoping that I'll get into my unmedicine choice, Derby for English so I can become international poet, but I not sure I have what it takes. I think I'll get into butchering (Medicine! Hah, Hah!) course though. I devoted a quarter of personal statement to medicine and three quarters to English but I got 96/100 on UKCAT so I think I'll get accepted for it. I must be one of top in country!
I do not have work experience but I do like to cook. I made a point that slicing pork is more difficult than heart surgery so they have to take me in personal statement.

I applying for medicine at Oxford, Bristol, Imperial and Edinburgh. I rejected for English last year by Derby, Wolverhampton and a few other excellent schools. I also rejected for Dairy Herd Management at Bristol UWE in Extra. So decided to go for something easire and less competitive like medicine.

I have A in Cambodian cookery, B in International English and C in Textiles. I not lived in UK for long but in Cambodia doctors is not as respected profession as writer so hoping that I'll get into my unmedicine choice, Derby for English so I can become international poet, but I not sure I have what it takes. I think I'll get into butchering (Medicine! Hah, Hah!) course though. I devoted a quarter of personal statement to medicine and three quarters to English but I got 96/100 on UKCAT so I think I'll get accepted for it. I must be one of top in country!

I do not have work experience but I do like to cook. I made a point that slicing pork is more difficult than heart surgery so they have to take me in personal statement.

Hahahaha....i would sooo love this to be true! :)
ReplyDelete"i got 96/100 in my UKCAT"...hilarious!
x x x x
hehe...it is good
ReplyDelete:")