Always good to be able to finally sit back and relax. Have a lazy friday once in a while. Just do nothing. Couch potato is the term Ibelieve.
Past month or so, this has been my existence.
Exams exams exams. Glad it's all over. I can officially look forward to a summer of fun and frolic with a slight dash of occasional worry. If I've messed up these exams and results day is my worst nightmare come true. I only have myself to blame. Hoping for the best till then.
On happier notes.
It's summer! The sun is shining, birds are singing, flowers are blooming. You know the drill. Haven't had a chance to capture any of the garden action due to the exams. Tried to make justice with my camera today.
If only I could lose myself somewhere between the petals for a while.
Plans for the summer. work. lots of overtiming so my bank balance doesn't look like it's near to extinction all the time. Working my first ever saturday in two years tomorrow. Bit apprehensive about that.
Prom. Wireless - my first ever festival. India holidays. Not to mention 5 hours at the gym everyday - hopefully as soon as the motivation kicks in.
But for now I'm going to carry on with my procrastination.
woo for a lazy friday =)
ReplyDeleteyou've only got general left! i've only got general left! life is good =)
sure work will be good (Y)
haha and the gym....with you on that one =P x