Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Get some sleep

Hmpf Why does life have to be so gay sometimes :( - Not that I have anything against gayness or homosexuality or gay people in general. Speaking of which; You know when people say oh yes there are some pretty crazy books in the library and you think to yourself.. No way what do YOU use the library for? Well it so happened that Rosh and me sat near an aisle that was filled with educational literature about lesbianism and cross dressing. Oh dear Oh dear.

I seem to have developed this new nack for - ; - yes those symbolly things. I don't even know what they're called. :S this is bad. My general studies examiner is going to think I have no basic punctuation. Sad times.

1:45 and no sleep. Yes horlicks has been drunk. I need to sleep. I need to be at the library by 8 doing hardcore revision. Why can't I fall asleep?

At times like these it's so hard to find faith and hope. Ref to Sunday's sermon - Like that hopefull person. "Hopefully I will get the grades" ... "Hopefully my future will be okay" ..."Hopefully I will understand what is going on in my life?!"




No comments:

Post a Comment