Thursday, 30 April 2009

Problems....

  • As Level Exams
  • Teachers who don't seem to understand how important every minute of my life is
  • P.E - Sorry for not being able to play any kind of sport!
  • Chemistry Equilibrium and Stupid Chatelier who had to come up with a crazy wacked out principle that I cannot seem to get my head around
  • Mathematics in General
  • When Did Psychology ever become this hard to revise for?
  • I don't frigging care about the biodiversity that this Earth seems to possess.
  • And Evolution is so wrong on every level.

1 comment:

  1. Renie needs to come see me and chat methinks =]. It has been far too long since we've had a nice café encounter don't you agree? Though it could be difficult with exams so soon...
    but I'm sure you don't want reminding about those ;) lol. Just to make you feel better, I have my first exam on friday. Oh well.
    (hug) you shall be fine =D

    ReplyDelete