Wednesday, 8 April 2009

The word of the month is...

Touché! Absolutely Loveit like lemonade on a sunny afternoon :D

Since, I haven't utilised my day to the max by doing useful things with my life which mostly include revision, revision and yes more revision I have decided to blog. This is slightly useful isn't it?

I went to the Open Day for Queen Mary's today. Wooo Barts and London. Love that too! Don't ask why. I have a fixation on that place. Having said that, I've probably completely jinxed any chance that I had getting in.

Anyhow, all things irrelevant aside. It has been a good day.

Fact
London Liverpool Street Station has NO BINS! That, or I need to book an appointment with an optician now now now!

Here's a challenge for everyone who reads this - Smile. :)

x

2 comments:

  1. haha, they're not allowed bins in train stations in case of terrorist attacks... :| how silly. why can't they just have bins that are clear? so you can see whats in them! tchhh, and i smiled! =] and umm, revision is a good idea. come library with me at some pointtt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a dumb idea! Terrorist attacks. Yeah psssh!! cuz someone is going to plant one in a bin! ingenious!

    I've given up the library for a while :P ..went there on Monday and couldn't even read past one page :(

    ReplyDelete