Once again my brain seems to have disappeared on a long long trip to Someplaceidontknow. Which pretty much sucks because now I have to use thesaurus to find the words I want. There's nothing vaguely exciting happening on the news either to moan about. So I'll let the pictures do the talking.
Rusty seems to be loving the sunny weather. He spends his day sitting on my window sill either wishful thinking about the birds flying overhead or snoozing. Easy life.
I'm so jealous :(
It has been one long long term of pleasing teachers and attempting past papers and rushing through the syllabus. Joyous fun. And then reports. Sixth form is incredibly amazing. Really, I don't know why I couldn't wait to start it!
Looking at things on the brighter side of the spectrum - It's the Easter break! Two weeks of contemplating revision. :)
This book is so so awesome. You need to go out, buy the book and read it. Why? Because it will change your view on a million different things. Grace is a pretty cool thing.
I also took the initiative to spring clean my room. For the sake of my mother and found a few things to add to my wall - which when my parents see will probably freak them out slightly but oh well!
I shall end this post here mainly because I really don't know what to say. Maybe when my brain decides to kick itself into action...

I take way too many picturs of Rusty. Oh welll.......
x
No comments:
Post a Comment