Okay Update : Challenge of Management with KEGS Day 1 was bearable. It wasn't a complete misery! So that's okay..
On my way back home on the bus I got thinking..Beauty.
It's hard to distinguish something to be beautiful isn't it? I mean sure people say beauty is what lies within or beauty is in the eye of the beholder .. But we don't always mean it do we? I mean I certainly can put my hands up and acknowledge the fact that sometimes I base judgments on looks and not the person within.
What about love. Beauty. Surely they both are connected. When you love someone you should almost forget what they look or looked like. They are bound to change in their physical appearance aren't they? It's being human. Breaking down of elastin and slower rate of skin cell regeneration. What about those annoyingly varying metabolic rates? I mean as long as someone is not overly obese or anorexicly underweight - it shouldn't matter should it?
Wrong. We're far too human.
No comments:
Post a Comment