I hate unknown crowds. New people. New situations. You'd think I'd be the most tolerant of all three situations after all that travelling and school shifting. Heck no.
KEGs + Challenge of Management. Kill me now. Okay how bad can it get? Usually I'm a pessimist by nature so when reality occurs I'm hoping for the better side of things. The trying-not-to-jinx-it rule.
But nooo...I can predict my future now. I'm going to be stuck with people I may not get on with due to clashing personalities (not that I'm a difficult person to get on with, some people may not just like my face - in a totally not racist way of course!). Gahhh. Okay... So technically it's 9 hours and 15 minutes of my life isn't it tomorrow?.. I can deal with 9 hours and 15 minutes of unfamiliarity. Yes sir. No problemo.
I mean... it's not like I'm going to be in a COMPLETELY new situation with COMPLETELY new people. Considering pretty much every one of those "people" are going to be highly intelligent 16-17 year olds.. Oh that doesn't bother me at all :S
I'm that donkey you try and drag to the river hoping it will take a drink but it never does. If that made sense.
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment