Monday, 19 April 2010

Lameass attempt at street photography.

His cardboard cut out read. 
Hungry 
Homeless 
Please give
Thank you,
God bless.

There was nothing special in his eyes. Well, I didn't stop long enough to check. I couldn't see his soul but I'm sure he has one. Everyone has a soul. I couldn't see a story on his face. He probably had a story. Moral being emotions are best kept secret. Perhaps why he didn't wear his story well. His clothes were poor enough. I guess it needed to be - if he was going to make enough money to quench his fine taste in alcohol. Yes sir, I saw that brown bag with a bottleneck sticking out. As much as you tried to hide it. Hid he did of something, under his blanket. It wasn't a particularly cold day. Perhaps a knife. Or just more cash. Perhaps the latest iphone 3GS. I wasn't analysing him. All I wanted was a picture to capture the moment. Instead I got some blur. I would imagine the world to be a blur sitting on a bridge. All those pairs of feet with different shoes. Some Jimmy Choo and some not so Choo. Perhaps that's what he sees. He didn't need my pity. Just my loose change.

No comments:

Post a Comment