Thursday, 17 December 2009

Everytime I'm in the lounge and mum switches channels to B4U Movies, my heart does flips in every direction possible. Somehow the nauseating mix of cheesy romance, hindi dialogue, and pretty people is kind of frightening. Why? Why. I don't know what this new fear is all about. But I do know, that every time B4U Movies is on and a face like Shahid Kapoor's comes on I feel the urgent need to run out of the room and hide behind my bundle of "to-do-revision".

On other notes,
It's snowing. Which means tomorrow morning when I wake up, hopefully, fingers crossed, there will be orange sky and a blanket of white snow everywhere. If not. I'll be thoroughly disappointed.

I stumbled upon this as well..

"Your true calling is the place where your deep gladness meets the world’s deep need"
Frederich Buechner

Inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment