Friday, 11 December 2009


Hair02
Originally uploaded by Purple_Fairy
The older I get the more evil I see.

As cheesy as that sounded. It's actually true. FACT. Just like how Dettol kills 99.9% of surface bacteria.

For example, Today trying to get the bus back home, Standing in the freezing cold, Blood flowing away from the extremities And the freaking bus decides to go off the boards TWICE. So I end up waiting over an hour for a bus to turn up. When it does creep along slowly the bus driver lady barks at me to wait outside. So here's me waiting for another 5 minutes while this lone man creeps out of the back down to the front of the bus. Finally when she does let me in (With the permission of the Queen herself) she tells me that I either squeeze into a space even paper cant slide through or I get off the bus. So I give her the "Are you kidding me?" look and get off the bus. 10 minutes later. The bus scheduled to come again goes off the board. When it does turn up, there's 2 other 54s trailing behind it. The first one with one passanger in the backseat. NOT HAPPY!

Evil world. Apart from more TSR stalking and trying to find out why I've been treated unfairly at work. My life atm is pretty much looking like it's hitting the recession curve.

Sad sad times.

Can't wait for Christmas on the other hand :D

Keeping up with the madness .. I got a block front fringe when I went to get my haircut. Absolute Madness.

1 comment: