Hello my lovelies,
I have officially stopped PMS-ing. Yes. so no depressingly deep posts for a while. Eloping with the fairies.
I know how much I really should take those evening primrose pills, but they're so huge.. and green..and my pharynx is so small.. and incapable of swallowing it.
But Half-term next week! My aim is to actually strap down and do some C3 revision, some magical chemistry revision and also look through my biology notes. Well, that's not pushing the boat out too much is it? ;) What I hope I won't end up doing is sitting on TSR day in and day out and refreshing UCAS track. Along with a heavy dose of optimism, I hope the coming week brings no unexpected horrid surprises.
As they say,
Medical school admissions - causing psychosis in applicants since 19-- .
EDIT : Barts rejected me today. 1 down, 3 to go.
Your blog is like being served a big beautiful slice of life. :) I love it.
ReplyDeleteAw Thank you Sarah :)
ReplyDelete