Monday, 8 February 2010

Recently someone told me that I work too hard. So hard, that I forget to kindle friendships. In simple terms, I lack the effort.

And I take full responsibility when a relationship with a friend fails. But just like it takes two to tango. It takes two to make something shared fail right? Only makes sense.

After all when your friends with someone - as much as we all like to think we're friends for different reasons and that we're going to remain friends till death do us apart. It all goes down to - at the time and at that place when something is shared. Perhaps school or a hobby or a part of the routine that encorporates their presence.

Maybe I'm just a cold hearted witch who really has no soul. Maybe one day life will teach me different. But relationships are formed for memories to be shared and enjoyed. And when memories are made enjoy each and every second of them. Relish in the moment before life gets in the way. And when it does, Taking the good with the bad and then moving on but still keeping touch is better than trying to make something work which hurts both parties involved or just results in plain awkward situations.

But on an entirely different more joyful note,

Today's gym session was fruitful.
Maximuscle Cyclone protein bars (Don't Judge) taste like chocolatey poo and I'm never wasting money on them again
I swear Costa's spike their coffees - But I'm not complaining as long as it gives me an all-time high.
Finally bought a pair of Nike capris that I've been lusting since forever.
I can't wait for the 26th of this month to see my bank balance not read £0.00 anymore.

 
And I wish it snowed properly. 

1 comment: