They asked me one question at my interview that stumped me.
I sat there in silence staring at the floor but aware of the 3 pairs of eyes burning into me. I swear if looks could do anything, I would've reached melting point.
It was a simple "What else do you felt has challenged you?"
And annoyingly, for the past 24 hours, all that's been running through my head is the possible answers that would've actually made sense!
On a personal level, the past year has challenged any morals I stood/stand for. It's challenged who I am. It's made me think of who I am going to end up being. Questioning - Have I or Am I actually being true to myself? - Sometimes I get so carried away by ambitions I forget to live. I'm so pre-occupied trying to make sure I give everything more than my best that it makes rejection seem even more daunting.
But the thing I'm most afraid of is turning cold.
So, it's been hard to keep my roots grounded in firm soil. But each day as it comes right? and counting the blessings everyday.
If only I'd actually opened my mouth and said something worth listening to! Bah. Oh well, all done now. Let the waiting begin.
On a much lighter note,
I'm hoping to take the camera out for a walk soon. Try out a few techniques. Keep it posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment